Welcome to the Office of Pre-Law Advising
The Office of Pre-Law Advising will help you every step of the way, no matter your major or the law school of your choice. The list of services below is not exhaustive as each meeting is tailored to you.
- Assistance with selection of major/minor
- Recommendations of courses to prepare for the LSAT and law school
- Suggestion of a timeline to apply to law school, including how and when to study for the LSAT, when to take the LSAT, and when to prepare all documents for admission
- Notice of pre-law events and opportunities on and near campus
- Coordination of panel discussions with law school admissions representatives
- Guidance in researching law school options
- Answers to questions related to a law career
- Advising for the accelerated (3+3) law program with UM Law School
- Feedback on your personal statement
- Help with the application process on the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) website
- Preparing for law school and strengthening your application
- Skills required for law school
- A brief introduction to the LSAT
- The law school application timeline
- Pre-law advising resources
Please schedule an info session HERE using your go.olemiss.edu email address.
The next step?
Students ready to start or complete their law school application schedule an individual session.
Please book a session or phone appointment with me HERE!