Welcome to the Office of Pre-Law Advising at The University of Mississippi
The Office of Pre-Law Advising advocates for the needs of past and present students of The University of Mississippi who are interested in furthering their education through the study of law.
How the Office can help
There are several ways in which the Office of Pre-Law Advising can assist you in your path to law school. This is not an exhaustive list, but it should give you an idea of the types of services the office offers. Each communication is tailored to the individual student, so no two meetings are the same.
- Student self-assessment and determination of interest in attending law school.
- Understanding and complying with the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) application process including admission to the student’s desired law school.
- One-on-one time with an engaged and available pre-law advisor tailored to your specific needs.
- Assistance with personal statement
- Suggestions on securing letters of recommendation
- Assistance with any necessary addenda